Sugar prices remain flat in thin trade
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Steady conditions developed on the wholesale sugar market today as prices moved in a narrow range in limited deals and settled around previous levels.
Marketmen said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept sugar prices steady.
The following were today quotations per quintal: Sugar ready: M-30 3,400-3,600, S-30 3,375-3,575.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,180-3,550; S-30 3,150-3,525.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3490, Kinnoni 3700, Asmoli 3535, Dorala 3480, Budhana 3600, Thanabhavan 3600, Dhanora 3440, Simbholi 3535, Modi Nagar 3445, Khatuli
3445, Dhampur 3430. Ramala 3165, Bulandshar N.T, Anupshar 3150, Baghpat 3200. Morna 3180, Sakoti 3200, Chandpur NT, Amroha NT and Nazibabad 3160.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’