Sugar settles steady on little doing
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
Sugar prices ended on a steady note in the national capital today as prices generally moved both-way on small alternate bouts of trading and settled at last levels.
The following were today quotations per quintal:
Sugar ready: M-30 3,520-3,700, S-30 3,490-3,675.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,280-3,650; S-30 3,260-3,625.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3460, Kinnoni 3680, Asmoli 3540, Dorala 3460, Budhana N.T, Thanabhavan N.T, Ramala 3290, Bulandshar N.T, Morna 3290, Sakoti 3300, Chandpur NT, Dhanora 3440, Khatuli 3440, Baghpat 3300, Amroha NT,Simbholi 3540, Modi Nagar 3465, Anupshar 3280 and Nazibabad 3280.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations