Suicide bid: ‘Minor gangrape victim’s condition stable’
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
The condition of a minor girl, who tried to commit suicide following a gangrape three weeks ago, was stable, resident medical officer of V S Hospital said Sunday. "She is stable now. She was on ventilator (support) yesterday, but now she has been put on stand-by ventilator," said the resident medical officer of the hospital.
According to the police, the 14-year-old was kidnapped by two persons in a car in Dholka town on December 6 and raped. The accused were identified as Prakash Devipujak and Mohit Devipujak. Both the accused are absconding.
Unable to bear a pain in her stomach, the girl drank poison yesterday.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet