SUN TV Q2 net profit drops by 15.8%
Sun Television Network has reported 15.8 per cent decline in its net profit for the second quarter at Rs 151.65 crore.
Media baron Kalanithi Maran-promoted broadcaster had reported a net profit of Rs 180.12 crore during the corresponding period a year ago.
Income from operations for the second quarter dipped to Rs 433.34 crore as against Rs 451.26 crore registered during the same period last year, the Chennai-based company said in a filing to the BSE.
The company's board at its meeting today declared an interim dividend of Rs 2.50 per share (50 per cent).
This is in addition to the interim dividend of Rs 2.50 per share (50 per cent) declared at the board meeting held on August 3, 2012.
Shares of the company closed down by 1.43 per cent at Rs 327.05 on the BSE.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow