Sunil Wadhwa appointed Maharaja Whiteline CEO
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The Board of Directors of Maharaja Whiteline Industries Private Limited (MWIPL) has appointed Frédéric Verwaerde as Managing Director of MWIPL and Sunil Wadhwa to the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MWIPL.
Verwaerde is the Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Continents at Groupe SEB and he is a member of the Group's Executive Committee.
Wadhwa is a veteran of the consumer durables industry in India and he has been at the helm of strategic changes in this market. With a MBA from FMS Delhi and a PMD from Harvard University, Mr Wadhwa is a former Managing Director and CEO of Usha International.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held