Sunny Leone gears up for next 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actress Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2", says she is excited about her next project 'Ragini MMS 2'.
The 31-year-old Indo-Canadian adult film star will appear in Ekta Kapoor's sequel of the 2011 crossover horror movie "Ragini MMS".
"Ragini MMS 2 preparations are starting and I am so excited. I can't believe that I get to shoot another movie and with a great company," she posted on Twitter.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'