Sunny Leone sizzles at Shootout At Wadala music launch
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Actress Sunny Leone gave a sizzling performance at the music launch of her next film Shootout At Lokhandwala.
Former adult film star, who has replaced Bipasha Basu in the movie, danced to her song Laila at the event. Besides doing an item song, Sunny Leone has a cameo in the movie.
Sunny Leone made her debut with Jism 2 last year and will be seen in Ragini MMS 2.
"Just had the most amazing night.Absolutely craziness and all the fans that came out, you ROCK!My song Laila from SAW is out 4you all to hear," Sunny Leone tweeted.
If Sunny wasn't enough, Sophie Choudry also joined the Ragini MMS 2 actress.
VJ-turned-actress Sophie, who has an item number in the movie, rocked the stage along with film's lead actor John Abraham.
Sophie Choudry tweeted: "Was an AWESM Music Launch! Super response!"
The pretty girls were joined by the entire cast of Shootout At Lokhandwala, who made an in character appearance for the musical night.
The film directed by Sanjay Gupta has John, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Tusshar Kapoor and Sonu Sood in lead roles.
Co-produced by Ekta Kapoor the film will hit theatres on May 1.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held