Surya Roshni dividend 20% up
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The board of Surya Roshni Ltd has declared an interim dividend of 20 per cent per equity share of Rs 10 each for the current financial year.
The dividend payout works out to be Rs 8.76 crore.
The company, in a statement here today, said it has fixed record date of November 1 and payout date as November 7.
The company had posted 20.74 per cent jump in turnover at Rs 762 crore in the second quarter ended September 30, 2012 from Rs 631.10 crore in the same period a year ago.
Profit before tax (PBT) moved up to Rs 14 crore from Rs 9.98 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last fiscal.
Surya Roshni, the second-largest lighting company with a pan-India network, has more than 2 lakh retail outlets and a strong dealer network.
Stocks More on Surya Roshni Ltd
Company INFO More on Surya Roshni Ltd
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet