Susan Boyle has Swarovski pedicure
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Singer Susan Boyle reportedly spends 70 pounds a week having her toenails decorated with up to 500 Swarovski crystals.
The I Dreamed a Dream star, worth a reported 22 million pounds, has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland, reported Sun Online.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge 300,000 pounds property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now that she is rich, Boyle, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents and good food.
"I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow