Sushant Singh Rajput denies getting offers from KJo, Bhansali
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Former television actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made a successful debut with Kai Po Che, has been approached by many biggies.
Recently there were reports that the Pavitra Rishta actor has been offered films by Karan Johar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali and that the actor had refused these offers.
However, Sushant's publicist has dismissed these stories as baseless and untrue.
An official statement issued by Sushant's publicist stated: "Sushant is at the start of his career and he looks upto both Mr. Johar and Mr. Bhansali and it would be an honour for him to be offered films by them. At present however, no offer has been made and he is busy shooting films that he had signed prior to the release of Kai Po Che."
Sushant is currently busy shooting for Peekay, Aurangzeb and Maneesh Sharma's untitled film opposite Parineeti Chopra.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations