Sushma, Sushil Modi, Advani to campaign this weekend
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
National BJP leaders, including deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi, Lok Sabha BJP leader Sushma Swaraj and L K Advani, will come to Gujarat on December 1 and 2 to canvas for party candidates in various constituencies, said an official release issued on Thursday.
Other leaders include party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, national president Nitin Gadkari, former party presidents Dr Murli Manohar Joshi, Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, former deputy chief minister of Maharashtra Gopinath Munde, chief ministers Dr Raman Singh (Chhattisgarh ), Prem Kumar Dhumal (Himachal Pradesh), Manohar Parikkar (Goa), Shivrajsingh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh) and Arjun Munda (Jharkhand).
Besides them, the release said, party vice-president Kalraj Mishra, general secretaries Ananth Kumar, V K Goyal, Ravshankar Prasad, Kiran Maheshwari and Dharmendra Pradhan will be addressing meetings.
Others include cricketer-turn-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, BJP Mahila Morcha president Smriti Irani, Phaggan Singh Kulaste, Gujarat in-charge Balbir Punj, national spokespersons Praksah Javdekar, Rajiv Pratap Rudi, Om Prakash Dhankar, and Om Prakash Mathur among others.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held