Suzuki Motorcycle sales jump over 3-fold in Oct
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India today reported over three-fold increase in sales at 36,206 units in October.
The company had sold 11,513 units in the same month last year, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales growth, SMIPL Vice-President (Sales and Marketing) Atul Gupta said: "We have received a good response from the market for all our products." "The festive campaign, Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness, has further consolidated our consumer connect and created more opportunities for celebrations this festive season," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’