Suzuki Motorcycle sales up nearly 32 pc in September
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India today reported 31.53 per cent increase in its sales at 38,267 units in September.
The company had sold 29,094 units in the same month last year, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales growth, SMIPL Vice-President (Sales and Marketing) Atul Gupta said: "We have received a good response from the market for all our products. The growing customer satisfaction has led to positive word-of-mouth in the market."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet