Swimsuits for Pi
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The resulting set then, is a series of swimsuits that boast techniques such as smocking and ruching. In terms of prints, the duo has played with stripes, checks and mainly floral prints for the women. "Also, since these were '50s swimsuits, we couldn't use zips and so, had to rely on buttons, hooks and elastic," says Kukreja, adding that the colour palette varies from blue and mint green to peach and dull gold.
Now, Bhatiya reveals that they have been signed on to provide swimwear designs for a couple of YRF films. "It's too early to say more but it is also very challenging, in fact, more so than working on a fashion week collection because here you have to stick to someone else's brief. The best part is that through these actors — who have a high aspirational value — we can send across the message that swim wear needn't be vulgar," he says.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow