Now, tail for humans that wags when you're happy
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
A wacky Japanese inventor has created a fluffy tail for humans that wags when one is happy.
The "Tailly" gadget is hooked up to a heart rate monitor - and is programmed to wag faster the more excited a person gets.
Shota Ishiwatari, the brains behind the accessory, is planning to launch the gadget in the UK this year, 'The Sun' reported.
Ishiwatari hopes the gadget - which is available in four colours - will put a smile on people's faces. The gadget can even help couples communicate better, the inventor hopes, the report said.
"Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids. You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail," Ishiwatari said.
"Even better, your partner could also wear one for the both of you to add a level of subconscious communication," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'