Talk of the Town
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
While Children's day was celebrated all over the country on November 14, the day will be celebrated on November 28 and December 3, 7 and 8 at Maher. As Diwali coincided with the celebrations they have postponed the same for better manamgement at four different villages. As a result of the same they have send an appeal for the following products. Rice – 200 kgs, Oil 5 tins, Dal – 15 kgs. Poha – 25 kgs, Potatoes – 50 kgs. Anyone interested in contributing can get in touch with Maher's head office in Wagholi.
Pune doctor honoured
One of the Village Projects headed by Dr. Anupama Sen of Wanowrie was recently selected for the Presentation at the Soroptimist International Conference, held recently in Belfast/ Northern Ireland. Out of all the Projects from 134 Countries, Dr Sen's was the only Project chosen for Presentation. Soroptimist International, Metro East, Pune, a Social Service Organisation, works for Empowerment of Women & Girls. Dr. Sen, a Child Specialist & Family Physician (Ex Army/AFMC) is the current President of SI, Metro East, Pune. For the last 12 years she has been regularly visiting Phulgaon/ Tulapur Villages every Friday to provide free Medical Service to Villagers.
Online Sanskrit learning programme
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held