Talk of the Town
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A music programme at Artificial Limb Centre
Team Miracle, a social support group which works for disabled jawans and cancer patients, organised a music programme for the disabled army officers on December 11. The event took place in the auditorium at Artificial Limb Centre, between 6 pm and 7 pm. Dina Das, founder of Harmony Sa-re-ga-ma and her group members, Ajay, Pranay, and little Anuskha and Achala performed a medley of some evergreen songs from the 70s and 60s. "I was honored to have had the oppurtunity to perform for the soldiers. It is a mere token of my appreciation for the work that they have done all their lives. I admire these brave soldiers for the hardships that they have put up with and all the sacrifices they have made in the service of our nation," said Das, a music artiste. The music show was a delightful treat for the jawans.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow