Tape shows ‘witness’ lied about date he met Kurien
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Karat writes to Ansari
NEW DELHI: CPM leader Brinda Karat wrote to RS chairman Hamid Ansari Friday saying it is "unthinkable" for P J Kurien to continue as House deputy chairman, especially when Parliament is to discuss the anti-sexual assault ordinance.
Kurien rules out resignation
NEW DELHI: "I have been absolutely cleared by the highest court of the land legally and morally. To my conscience, I am an innocent person... Stepping down would amount to making me admit myself indirectly to the crime," P J Kurien told PTI.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held