Tapsee Pannu has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Southern siren Taapsee Pannu, who is making her Bollywood debut in Chashme Baddoor, confessed about her crush on actor Ranbir Kapoor to none other than his father, Rishi Kapoor.
Rishi Kapoor also plays an important role in the Chashme Baddoor remake.
"While on the sets, Rishiji and Taapsee bonded very well over food and films, their two favourite things. Taapsee, who has tremendous respect for the iconic superstar blushed at the very mention of beta Kapoor. She confessed to his dad that she is a huge fan of Ranbir's work, Rockstar being her favourite film of Jr. RK," said a source from the film's set.
Directed by David Dhawan and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Chashme Baddoor also stars Ali Zafar, Siddharth and Divyendu Sharma.
The movie is all set to release on April 5, which conicides with the release of the original Chashme Buddoor (1981) featuring Farooque Sheikh and Deepti Naval.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet