Tapsee Pannu has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Southern siren Taapsee Pannu, who is making her Bollywood debut in Chashme Baddoor, confessed about her crush on actor Ranbir Kapoor to none other than his father, Rishi Kapoor.
Rishi Kapoor also plays an important role in the Chashme Baddoor remake.
"While on the sets, Rishiji and Taapsee bonded very well over food and films, their two favourite things. Taapsee, who has tremendous respect for the iconic superstar blushed at the very mention of beta Kapoor. She confessed to his dad that she is a huge fan of Ranbir's work, Rockstar being her favourite film of Jr. RK," said a source from the film's set.
Directed by David Dhawan and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Chashme Baddoor also stars Ali Zafar, Siddharth and Divyendu Sharma.
The movie is all set to release on April 5, which conicides with the release of the original Chashme Buddoor (1981) featuring Farooque Sheikh and Deepti Naval.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'