Tata Housing sells 150 housing units for Rs 350 cr in Gurgaon
Tata Group's realty firm Tata Housing Development Company Ltd today said it has sold 150 luxury homes for Rs 350 crore at Gurgaon within just two days of launch.
In a statement, the company said it has sold the entire second phase of its 36-acre premium luxury housing project 'Primanti' within two days of the launch.
"The phase II of the project comprised of 150 units spread across 4,50,000 sq ft and valued at Rs 350 crore," it added.
The project offers 102 villas, 75 executive floors, 89 executive Apartments and 828 tower residences. The price of the housing units was in the range of about Rs 2-3 crore. Tata Housing is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd. Tata Sons holds 99.78 per cent stake in the company. Tata Housing has 60 million square feet under various stages of planning and execution and an additional 19 million square feet in the pipeline. The company has presence in Mumbai, Lonavala, Talegaon, Pune, Ahmedabad Goa, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow