Tata Motors partners with designer Rajesh Pratap Singh
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Tata Motors today said it has associated with the world-renowned fashion designer Rajesh Pratap Singh for a limited edition of Manza range of sedans.
Singh will partner with Tata Motors' styling team at Pune. He will be helping the team to further enhance the design and stylise the interiors and exteriors of the Manza, the company said in a statement.
Tata Motors will be developing 1,000 Manzas (a limited edition range) incorporating design inputs from Singh, it said.
"It has been a pleasure and an honour for me to be associated with the Tata Group. Tata Motors has an exceptional and dynamic young team that is going to change the way India drives," Singh said.
Tata Motors introduced the newly refined Manza series this February.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow