Tata Power pulls plug on Rajasthan discoms as payment arrears mount
In an interview with FE in November last year, Tata Power managing director Anil Sardana criticised the plan, calling it "bad money chasing bad money."
"Such large losses can be corrected through complete efficiency improvement. There is nothing in the plan which will do that," he had said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow