Taylor Lautner taught football on 'Twilight' set
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner taught Mackenzie Foy how to play football on the set of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.
The 20-year-old actor, who plays Jacob Black in the 'Twilight Saga' movies, took Mackenzie, 12, under his wing when she joined the cast of the last film as Renesmee Cullen and the pair bonded over sport, a media report said.
"Taylor taught me to play football, kind of. I wasn't very good at it," Mackenzie said.
The young actress also said she and Nikki Reed, who plays her on-screen aunt Rosalie Cullen, had 'American Idol' night together.
The youngster was thrilled when she first heard she had landed the role of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's half-vampire daughter and she and her mother celebrated together.
"I had just finished schoolwork. Then I got the phone call and I was like, 'Are you serious?' I was super happy. My mom and I celebrated with bananas and graham crackers. It was fun wearing a wig on set because I got to have super long hair. I always wanted long hair," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow