Taylor Swift embarrassed about jokes on her love life
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
After several high profile breakups and the recent swipes from Tina Fey at the Golden Globes and on 'Saturday Night Live', Taylor Swift is becoming more famous for her love life than for her music.
A close pal told Radar Online that the jokes being made about her love life embarrass her.
The source said that at first Taylor thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it, the New York Post reported.
But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows, the source said.
"She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
The singer's material is often inspired by her laundry list of exes, including John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
Now, it appears that the superstar is feeling the scrutiny.
She really wants to make an effort to slow down and not jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. In a weird way all the negative press has really opened her eyes and will be good for her, the source said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations