Taylor Swift loves to torment ex-boyfriends
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Country star Taylor Swift says it is fun to torment ex-boyfriends on her songs because they deserve it for being so horrible to her.
The 22-year-old 'Love Story' hitmaker is known for singing about her former lovers on her records and said that she doesn't feel bad about it because they deserve it, reported Daily Star online.
Swift, who has previously dated Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer, said, "I made a song that I knew would absolutely drive him crazy when he heard it on the radio. Not only would it hopefully be played a lot, so that he'd have to hear it.
"But it's the opposite of the kind of music that he was trying to make me feel inferior to. I did that because that's fun," she added.
While her bad relationships have given her lots of hits, Swift, who is now dating Conor Kennedy, also said that she wishes her romances had worked out.
"I can say I'd honestly rather be happy than have 30 to 40 songs that I've written about these thrilling, exciting, horrible, unhappy times. At some point, you grow out of being attracted to that flame that burns you over and over and over again. Thankfully, I hadn't learned that lesson yet when I wrote this record," she added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'