Taylor, Williamson bolster Kiwis in Sri Lanka Test
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Guptill was caught by Mathews at first slip in Nuwan Kulasekara's opening over. McCullum was unlucky to be given out leg-before off Eranga as TV replays suggested he had inside-edged the delivery on to his pad.
Guptill and McCullum each scored four.
Sri Lanka made one change from the last Test, replacing Dimuth Karunaratne with fit-again opener Tillakaratne Dilshan.
The tourists brought in debutant leg-spinner Todd Astle in place of all-rounder James Franklin.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations