Disgrace to profession, teacher forces 4-year-old to drink urine
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The East Godavari district education officer today directed the head of the Ananparthy corporate schools to conduct an inquiry and submit a report on the incident of a teacher "allegedly forcing a four-year-old boy to drink his own urine".
A four-year-old student, studying in LKG at Satyabhama English Medium school at Ananparthy, yesterday while urgently wanting to go to the toilet, urinated in a plastic bottle in the class.
On noticing the incident, the teacher, Gouri, asked the student drink the urine, the police said.
The boy later informed the matter to his parents.
Today morning, the child's parents went to the Ananparthy police station and registered a case following which the matter was referred to the district education officer (DEO).
The DEO asked the head of the school to conduct an inquiry into the incident and take stringent action against the teacher.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’