Teenanger raped in MP, 4 booked for raping 18-yr-old
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A teenaged girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Chheemka village of Bhind district in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Thursday.
The accused, identified as Shyam Veer Tomar, took the girl forcibly to an isolated place and sexually assaulted her yesterday.
He then threatened her with dire consequences if she disclosed about the crime to anyone, police said.
However, the girl later informed her parents about the offence, following which a case was registered at Gohad Chouraha police station and the culprit was arrested under various sections of IPC.
In another incident, police yesterday registered a case against four persons, including a man and his two sons, for allegedly gangraping an 18-year-old girl for the last four months.
The case was registered on the basis of the statement of the girl following her return yesterday after being missing from Tehra village since August 29, 2012.
While registering the case, the girl's father alleged that four persons had abducted her daughter about four months ago at gun point and gangraped her, police said.
The victim's father had registered a missing complaint about his daughter on September 5 last year.
He lodged a case against four persons, identified as - Rakesh Tomar, his brother Mukesh Tomar, their father Hoshiyar Singh Tomar and Braj Raj of Ekhara police station limits, police said.
While all the accused are absconding, police have registered a case against them under relevant sections.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held