Teens sexually assaulted by homosexuals at West Bengal govt shelter
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
In yet another horror story emerging from a govt-run shelter for children, it has become clear that the young and defenceless are at the mercy of unethical elements.
Two homosexuals allegedly sexually assaulted two teenagers at a government-run shelter home for boys in Jalpaiguri district today.
Aged 13 and 14, the boys are now admitted to Jalpaiguri district hospital while their seniors Md Ghulam and Keshab Roy were arrested by the police today, Kark home's superintendent T P Sherpa told reporters here.
Besides mental pain, the teenagers have also suffered physical injuries.
The shelter home houses juveniles as well as orphans.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held