Telangana: YSR Cong, TDP wait and watch
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
With Jagan in jail, his party is on the backfoot over the issue. His sister, who started a 'padayatra' in October, was received well in Telangana but faced protests from pro-Telangana activists who demanded to know the YSRCP's position on Telangana. While Sharmila and her mother Y S Vijayalakshmi maintained a stoic silence, former minister Konda Surekha of YSRCP said that the party is yet to decide its stand.
TRS has demanded that TDP and YSRCP should state their stand. "The TDP and YSRCP are taking Telangana people for a ride. They claim to honour our wishes but do not support separate state cause. Everything they say is a sham,'' TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held