Tell us: Who is likely to become the new Pak PM?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The ruling Pakistan People's Party today accepted the Supreme Court's ruling disqualifying Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani's membership of Parliament and convened several meetings to choose his successor. Who, in your opinion, should be appointed?
Among the top choices are Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Hina Rabbani Khar, Sherry Rehman, Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar, Makhdoom Shahabuddin and Khursheed Shah. Who else do you think fits the bill?
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow