Tendulkar at NCA ahead of Ind-NZ series
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Senior Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar began preparations for the upcoming New Zealand Test series with a practice session at the National Cricket Academy (NCA), on Wednesday.
Tendulkar arrived in Bangalore from Mumbai in the morning and came to the NCA around 1.30 pm.
After a brief chat with the NCA physio, Tendulkar started practice by asking Zaheer Khan, who has been undergoing training here for last few days, to bowl at him.
Tendulkar chose to bat on fast-paced pitch.
The first Test will begin in Hyderabad on August 23 while the second and final match is scheduled at Bangalore from August 31.
The two teams will also play two Twenty20 match after the Test series. The first T20 is slated for September 8 in Visakhapatnam while the second will be played in Chennai on September 11.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held