Thai singer Ann Mitchai set for Bollywood debut
Be it the American adult star Sunny Leone, Brazilian model Giselle Monterio or the German beauty Claudia Ciesla, people from the West of late, have shown a keen interest in making it big in the Indian film industry. And now, it seems even Asians want to experience fame in Bollywood! Case in point is pop singer Ann Mitchai, who is a popular face in her home country, Thailand. Mitchai will be making her Bollywood debut in producer Sunny Sharma's Colours Of Love.
Confirms Sharma, who was earlier a part of Suniel Shetty's production house Popcorn, "We wanted a fresh, young face in our film and Ann came across as the best choice. That apart, we are also looking at promoting the movie in Thailand, and with Ann's presence, who is a big name in her country, I can see that happening."
Apart from the Thai pop star, Colours Of Love also features Rajeev Khandelwal as a wedding planner, former Miss India, debutant Neha Ahuja and Pyaar Ka Punchnama actor Rayo Bhakirta as a rich business tycoon.
Directed by Anish Khanna, Colours Of Love is a romantic drama that revolves around four characters, two men and two women who fall in love and how things turn for the worse between them. Shot in Mumbai, Panchgani and Thailand in the month of May and June, the film is set for a January release.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow