Thane’s action plan to tackle water crisis
A total of 388 villages are likely to face water shortage this summer, according to the district administration.
An action plan of Rs 7.81 crore has been prepared to tackle the situation, sources said. Water will have to be provided by tankers to over 100 villages. In areas where there are no motorable roads, water would be provided by bullock-carts. The sSituation in Shahpur and Mokhada tehsils is said to be serious.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow