The Hub incident: Mobile recovered
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Police on Friday recovered a mobile of NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi from the house of one of the accused Amandeep Singh located in Chabra Colony. The mobile was snatched from him in an assault case in The Hub along with his licensed 0.32 bore revolver.
In the incident, AIG S S Mand had suffered a leg injury as per the FIR which Paramjeet lodged.
Two days back, the revolver was recovered from main accused Maninderpal Singh alias Sunny Johar, the partner of The Hub, while six live cartridges were seized from his friend Rishi Banda.
The missing mobile was found from Amandeep, a nephew of Johar.
Johar and Banda are 'expelled' senior vice-president and vice-president of Youth Akal Dal.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held