- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
PGI to hold CME on pulmonary disease
Chandigarh:The Department of Pulmonary Medicine, PGIMER is holding its 26 th Annual CME on October 14 on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The conference is expected to be attended by over 150 delegates from the region.
NIPER sixth convocation held
Mohali:The sixth convocation was held at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, SAS Nagar, on Saturday. Rajya Sabha MP Dr MS Gill was the chief guest of the function. Delivering the convocation address, Gill said NIPER has given to the nation and to this region a research institute of the highest quality.
Website on organ donation launched
Chandigarh:A website, www.lampoflife.in, related to organ donation was inaugurated by Prof Amod Gupta, Dean PGI, during the inauguration ceremony of the Single Theme Conference on Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Liver Cancer) under the aegis of Indian National Association for the Study of Liver (INASL).
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow