- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Repairman at PU Mata Gujri hall injured
Chandigarh:A worker repairing the wood work at the office of Mata Gujri hall at Panjab University hurt himself on Saturday. Karnail Singh, 45, was repairing a termite infected shelf that accidentally fell on his foot and caused bleeding. He escaped any major injury.
Man found hanging in hotel room
Patiala:A 45-year-old man was found hanging from the ceiling fan in his room at the Golden Hotel on Saturday evening. According to the police, the man was identified as Manjeet Chaudhary and is a resident of Model Town, Ludhiana. The police suspects a case of suicide and investigation is on. A railway ticket to Kolkata was found in the man's pocket.
WWICS Group celebrates 19th anniversary
Chandigarh:The World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS) celebrated its ninteenth anniversary celebrations on Saturday. There was an annual prize distribution ceremony and the employees performed Bhangra. Chief Guest Charnjit Singh Atwal, speaker of the Punjab Legislative Assembly and Guest of Honor Avinash R Khanna, Rajya Sabha MP, released a souvenir to mark the occasion.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM