- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Shopkeepers fined for selling tobacco
Nahan:A team from the health department raided the industrial area of Kala-Amb to check those smoking in public places and challanded 12 shopkeepers for selling tobacco products. Health officer (Sirmaur) S M Ali said a fine of Rs 1,600 was slapped on the violators including those found smoking in public places.
World's oldest runner felicitated
Singapore:Marathon legend, 101-year-old Fauja Singh was felicitated on Saturday by Singapore's Sikh community for his unparallelled sporting achievement of being the world's oldest marathoner. Singh, who is in Singapore to participate in the Standard Chartered Bank's marathon tomorrow, was invited by Singapore Sports Council. "I appeal to Sikh brothers, sisters, boys and girls to take part in sports and stay away from intoxicants. Take care of your health," he said at the event.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM