- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Cold claims eight more lives in state
Lucknow:Severe cold wave conditions has claimed eight more lives across UP in the past 24 hours, taking the toll this winter season to 262. Four persons were reported dead in Balrampur district, two in Barabanki and one each in Sultanpur and Hardoi districts.
Deoria district gets NACO award
Lucknow:Deoria district, which created a record 32 km long human chain on HIV/AIDS in the world last year, was awarded by National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) on the occasion of completion of one year of Red Ribbon Express on Saturday. District Magistrates of Deoria, Amethi and Chief Development Officer of Rae Bareli were awarded for their exemplary response in these districts when the Red Ribbon Express reached these stations during its journey. Project director of UPState AIDS Control Society Ashish Kumar Goel was also presented with an award for excellent performance.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'