The party and the shadow
And for the RSS, it will have to own up or give up the BJP, the earlier the better, failing which the situation is unlikely to improve. After all, it is a tussle between a patriarchal organisation that has its sights set on a distant horizon and a political party which, understandably, cannot see beyond the next election.
The writer is executive editor, 'Loksatta', email@example.com
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow