The Slambook: Harsh Dudhe
Name: Harsh Dudhe
Studying at: J.S.P.M. Narhe Technical Campus, M.B.A.
Fad First: Bikes. I love taking out my bike and going for unplanned trips. I have traversed the complete Konkan coast on two wheels.
Style Statement: Simplicity is my definition of style. I am most comfortable in a kurta and a pair of blue jeans
Song I can't stop humming: Man talyaat malyaat by Sandip-Salil (Sandip Khare and Salil Kulkarni). It reminds me of my junior college days, which was when the song was released.
Food Love: Varhadi mutton — the spicy cuisine of Vidarbha, my native place.
When I bunk college, I chill at: I head straight to the cinema hall. When there is no good movie to watch, I head out of the city on my bike.
Three speed-dial names:
My aunt, my sister and Kalpak, my roommate.
Rolled on the floor laughing when:
I went on a holiday with my friends to the Tarkarli beach,
We had a lot of fun there.
Perfect Date: I love the sea and therefore a perfect date has to be a candle light dinner on the Baga beach in Goa.
Five Years from now: I want to serve the people of Vidarbha. and would use the platform of politics for this.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow