- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Name: Anubhav Dixit
Studying: Marine Engineering at the Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune.
Fad First: Thrash metal music and football.
Style statement: My uniform and suits.
Song I can't stop humming: Turn the page by Metallica.
Food Love: I love to binge on kebabs.
When I bunk college, I chill at: My hostel room bed. I love sleeping. And it is also something that all students love to catch up on, given our hectic schedule. For everything else, I always make time.
Three speed Dial names: Father, Harshit and Ankita (both friends).
Rolled on the floor laughing when: When I was in school, a girl thrashed a good friend of mine and she had an entire gang on her back.
Perfect Date: I will know when I have one but in all probability it will be by the beach at sunset.
There is something soothing about the beaches.
Screen time: Shawshank Redemption.
Five years from now: Sailing somewhere in the middle of the Pacific.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held