- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Name: Parakh Sharad Ajmera.
Studying at: MIT School of Management
Fad First: Dance. I love hip hop, Bollywood dances and salsa. I have also taken classes to train in these dance forms.
Style Statement: Smart casual wear with loafers.
Song I can't stop humming: Mann mera and Give me some sunshine.
Food Love: Mysore sada dosa at Vaishali, noodles at Mainland China and cheesy nachos at The Indian Aroma.
When I bunk college, I chill at: CCD and Corn Club, Fergusson College Road.
Three speed-dial names: Dad, Mom and Pranay.
Screen Time: X-Men series, 3 Idiots and Casino Royale.
Rolled on the floor laughing when:When I saw my friend doing the Gangnam style dance on the streets
Perfect Date: Candle light dinner at Marriott
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held