Theft at jeweller’s house, loss Rs 20 lakh
The thieves had not touched the rooms where the family did not keep any valuable. "My son's room was untouched. All his gadgets were in his room in tact. However, one of his gadgets which was lying in our room was stolen," said Jawinder Jain.
She added, "One of our cars and its keys were lying here. The thieves took the keys out and left them at the shelf. Only our room and the storeroom where the locker was were checked by the thieves."
Manoj Jain added that the locker which was taken by the theives was heavy and one person could not have taken it. The thieves made their way from the storeroom to the bedroom of Jains. They did not go to any other room. The police rounded up Shekhar and current servant Gopal for questioning.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow