Theft from cars parked at MG Road, Kedari Street
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Valuables from four cars parked on Mahatma Gandhi Road and Kedari Street were stolen on Saturday. Cantonment Police said the incident came to light at 8 am, after the owners noticed that the glasses were either removed or broken.
Senior inspector Sushma Chavan said, "The valuables from the cars like laptops, stereo tapes and other electronic gadgets were stolen. Two of the cars were parked on MG Road while two more on the Kedari Street. We are yet to identify the suspects."
Police suspect involvement of same suspects in both cases. Cops are now looking into the footage from the CCTV cameras installed in the area.
In a separate incident in Katraj, two bikes parked in front of a shop in Santoshnagar were burnt torched by miscreants in the early hours of Saturday. A complaint in this regard has been registered at the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet