Theft from cars parked at MG Road, Kedari Street
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Valuables from four cars parked on Mahatma Gandhi Road and Kedari Street were stolen on Saturday. Cantonment Police said the incident came to light at 8 am, after the owners noticed that the glasses were either removed or broken.
Senior inspector Sushma Chavan said, "The valuables from the cars like laptops, stereo tapes and other electronic gadgets were stolen. Two of the cars were parked on MG Road while two more on the Kedari Street. We are yet to identify the suspects."
Police suspect involvement of same suspects in both cases. Cops are now looking into the footage from the CCTV cameras installed in the area.
In a separate incident in Katraj, two bikes parked in front of a shop in Santoshnagar were burnt torched by miscreants in the early hours of Saturday. A complaint in this regard has been registered at the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations