Things men say before they want to cheat
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Guys tend to come with a number of excuses, mostly ridiculous ones, when they want to cheat on their partners and wives.
According to Huffington Post, one of them is "She knows and she is okay with it."
Guys who think this genuinely have convinced themselves of it – it's easier than thinking of themselves as being cheaters.
Others reasons given by cheaters are "she doesn't like sex" or "she's not interested in sex with me."
Some men think that their partners wouldn't care, so it won't be a problem.
Some say that they are just together for the children, while other say they are getting divorced or separated.
Few even go to the height of labeling their wives gay.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held