Third 'Hangover' film perfect closure: Bradley Cooper
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper believes the third film in the 'Hangover' series will be the perfect way to wrap it up.
The 37-year-old actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and without divulging much details about the storyline he thinks it will be a good ending, reported Sun online.
"We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say," he said.
Cooper, who is playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook', says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
"Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same.
"I watched a lot of footage to learn about people who have suffered mentally, but ultimately we just created a character based on his made up history. Pat lives in a bit of a delusion in order to cope with his life. He doesn't have a filter."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet