This car’s speakers could bring down a house
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A Maruti Swift with a Ferrari look and an amazing sound system is what Ludhiana-based Jaspreet Singh Sikand has created as his concept car after spending more than Rs 10 lakh on redesigning.
"I modified an old swift model. I have installed a high-end sound system with six amplifiers and 20 speakers. All the equipment has converted the car into a two-seater," Sikand said.
The car will be on display at MBD mall on Sunday.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet