Three Class XII students found dead after ‘bike crash’
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bodies of three class 12th students, suspected to be involved in a bike accident, were found in Vadhwan town of Surendranagar district on Saturday, police said. Two dead bodies were found by a roadside stall near Boda Lake on Moolchand road while the third one was found on the stall's roof. A crashed motorcycle was found nearby. Vadhvan town is 122 km from here.
The youths, students of Swami Vivekanand Vidyalaya, were identified as Ranjit Kalavajra, Sanjay Parghi and Yashvardhan Chandel, police said. Bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet